This document outlines safe riding protocols for members to prevent and mitigate transmission of the C19 virus while at the velodrome. These protocols are aligned with the OCA and LMHU guidelines.
Prior to Coming to the Track
- Prior to coming to the velodrome, screen yourself for symptoms of C19 as established by London Middlesex Health Unit. If you have any symptoms, or have been in contact with someone with C19, do not come to the velodrome. A Self Screen can be found at https://covid19checkup.ca
- While at the velodrome, monitor yourself for symptoms of C19. Notify the session
Leader immediately if you become unwell, leave site, self-isolate and visit https://www.healthunit.com/covid-19-concerns#assessment-centres
- Session Leaders have the right and are required to deny or remove riders if they suspect there is risk to the health of staff and other riders.
- Please arrive in your cycling gear.
While at the Track
- Upon entering the FCV please wear your face covering/mask and sanitize your hands. Face coverings are required at all times while not on the bike. Feel free to wear your face covering while riding if you would like to but please ensure it is secure and unable to fall off mid ride.
- The session leader will sign you in at the track book.
- On your initial visit please complete the Covid-19 waiver or complete the online form (Adult Waiver Youth Waiver ) and forward the signed waiver you receive to Info@forestcityvelodrome.ca.
- You must be self-sufficient with all equipment, tools and pump. No sharing of personal tools and no access to FCV tools.
- Bleachers are closed to riders, staff and public.
- All riders will select a chair from the infield as a staging point. Please keep chairs where they are set up to ensure proper spacing.
Leaving the Track
After you have finished your ride please do not “hang out” around the track. Sign out with the Session Leader and have a great day!
FCV Track Bikes
Session leaders will access and retrieve rental bikes for riders. After the rider is done they can wipe the bike down and place it on the rack in the infield to be returned to the storage area by the Session Leader.